The 611 Group Hosts: Getting the Most from Social Security
Recent rule changes to Social Security have complicated the retirement decisions facing today's baby boomers. New rules, a changing tax and interest rate environment, and stock market colatility make getting the most from Social Security even more important to your retirement planning. This event will reveal:
- Six changes affecting Social Security in 2024.
- Simple ways to increase your Social Security benefits.
- Who is impacted most by the recent rule changes to Social Security.
- How you may be able to reduce or eliminate taxes on your Social Security.
- File for Social Security benefits early or delay? What's better for you?
- Common mistakes that routinely cost many retirees thousands in lifetime SS benefits.
- Why the stock market could influence your Social Security decision.
There is no charge for this event*, and you may register through the button on this page or by calling (888) 718-6473.
Check out this short video to hear about who this event is best suited for and the highlights of this event!
Still have questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to us! We look forward to seeing you soon!
*Not endorsed by or affiliated with the Social Security Administration or any other government agency. This event is not sponsored by, or affiliated with, St. Petersburg College.
Date and Time
Wed, Jan 17, 2024
6:30p - 7:30p EST