An event for ages 60+ who want to reduce their taxes today and in the future.
A penny saved is a penny earned. With interest rates rising, inflation impacting our spending power, and stock market volatility, the importance of minimizing taxes becomes greater for those in or nearing retirement. A brand new educational event will explore simple tips to create a more tax-efficient retirement. From social security and Medicare to IRAs, this event looks at your retirement through a whole new lens.
Join us for a one-hour event where we will discuss:
- Tax-Efficient Retirement Income: Exploring Strategies to Maximize Your Nest Egg.
- What the Social Security “Tax Trap” is and how you can avoid it.
- Medicare Premiums and Taxes: Understanding the Costs and Potential Tax Breaks.
- The critical tax mistakes to avoid when it comes to your portfolio, healthcare, and estate.
- Charitable Giving and Taxes: Smart strategies to support your causes and save money.
- RMDs: Demystifying Required Minimum Distributions and Tax Implications
- Tax Changes and Updates: What you should know about the latest tax laws and regulations.
Upon registration you will receive a confirmation email. Please reach out to our office with any questions!
Each topic will be discussed in greater detail at the presentation. Please note that any strategy utilizing investments carries an inherent element of risk. Certain strategies may not apply or be suitable for all attendees. For specific estate planning or tax advice, be sure to consult with an estate planning attorney or tax advisor. USA Financial Media 2012-2024 | Event not sponsored by Seminole Recreation
Date and Time
Thu, Feb 15, 2024
1:00p - 2:00p EST